Tucson Bee Removal
Call us today if you have unwanted bees around your property. The Beekeeper Total Bee Control has provided bee removal in Tucson, Arizona since 1998. Call us for a price quote and we will be right there; our technicians are available for bee removal in Tucson seven days per week. We provide service to home owners, property managers, HOAs, and many other clients.
When Should You Call a Bee Removal Company?
Often, bees may not bother anyone until something sets them off. This is a story we often hear from our customers once the bees start causing trouble. This is because newly-arrived bees have no nest to defend, but once they build a nest to defend their behavior can change quickly. This is particularly common with Africanized bees. Almost all honey bees in Tucson area are Africanized. Africanized bees were first discovered in Arizona in 2003 and since then, they dominate the honey bee population.
Tucson Bee Removal & Wasp Removal Services:
- Same Day Service, Open 24 Hours Per Day, 7 Days per week
- Fastest Arrival Time (Generally about one hour)
- Live Bee Removal & Relocation (PLEASE CALL AND INFORM OUR SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE THAT YOU WANT “LIVE REMOVAL” AND INFORM OUR TECHNICIAN UPON ARRIVAL)
- Humane Bee Removal / Bee Rescue
- Bee Extermination (only when necessary)
- Honeycomb Removal & Honey Cleanup
- Construction Repair at Honeycomb Removal Location
- Prevent Bees From Drinking at Swimming Pools, Water Falls, and Water Features
- Bee Proof Your Home
- Yellow Jacket, Wasp, Hornet, Bumble Bees, & Carpenter Bee Removal
What Makes Our Bee Removal Technicians So Well Qualified?
We thoroughly train our technicians so they can take care of any bee or wasp problem you may have. If you have tried to solve your bee problem without success, call us to take care of it. We specialize in solving difficult bee problems where others have failed. That is why we get so many referrals from pest control companies and our past customers. If we fail to solve your bee problem, our service is free. We guarantee success and back it up with our no-hassle warranty. Your bee or wasp problem will be solved — or we will fix it for free. This is why we are the trusted name in Tucson bee removal.
In addition, our bee removal technicians are certified by the Arizona Department of Agriculture, Pest Management Division. This means that our technicians must complete our company’s training program consisting of intensive on-the-job training and in-house instruction. In addition, each bee control technician must attend a training class provided by a State-approved instructor, and pass a State-approved test. Combine this training with completion of about 10 bee removal jobs per day and its easy to see why our technicians have unsurpassed bee removal expertise.