You have found the right place for Tempe bee removal. Have you had bees for a while or did they just arrive? We can be at your door and cure any bee problem right away. The Beekeeper Total Bee Control has provided Tempe bee removal and wasp removal service since 1998. Call us for a price quote. We provide service to home owners, property managers, HOAs, schools, municipalities and all others.
It is best to remove a newly arrived swarm before they start building honeycomb. Bees can make a few pounds of comb in about two weeks. After that, they may begin bothering you or your pets. Once they have a nest to defend, their behavior can change almost instantly. This is particularly common with Africanized bees. Almost all honey bees in Tempe and the Phoenix metro area are Africanized. Africanized bees were first discovered in Arizona in 1993.
Tempe Bee Removal & Wasp Removal Service:
- Same Day Service, Open 24 Hours Per Day, 7 Days per week
- Fastest Arrival Time (Generally about one hour)
- Bee Removal / Bee Elimination
- Live Bee Removal & Relocation (PLEASE CALL AND INFORM OUR SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE THAT YOU WANT “LIVE REMOVAL” AND INFORM OUR TECHNICIAN UPON ARRIVAL)
- Humane Bee Removal / Bee Rescue
- Bee Extermination (only when necessary)
- Honeycomb Removal & Honey Cleanup
- Construction Repair at Honeycomb Removal Location
- Prevent Bees From Drinking at Swimming Pools, Water Falls, and Water Features
- Bee Proof Your Home
- Yellow Jacket and Wasp Removal
- Yellow Jacket, Wasp, Hornet, Bumble Bees, & Carpenter Bee Removal
Our technicians are thoroughly trained so they can take care of any bee or wasp problem you may have. Our technicians are certified by the Arizona Department of Agriculture, Pest Management Division.
Our no-hassle warranty and BBB A+ rating gives you peace of mind that the job will be completed right. Hire us and your bee or wasp problem will be solved —- or we fix it for free.