Have bees just arrived or have you had them for a while? Either way, we can help you today. The Beekeeper Total Bee Control has provided bee removal in Scottsdale since 1998. Call us for a price quote and we will be right there; our technicians provide bee removal in Scottsdale seven days per week. We provide service to home owners, property managers, and HOAs.
Often, bees may not bother anyone until something sets them off. This is a story we often hear from our customers once the bees start causing trouble. This is because newly-arrived bees have no nest to defend, but once they have a nest to defend their behavior can change almost instantly. This is particularly common with Africanized bees. Almost all honey bees in Scottsdale and the Phoenix metro area are Africanized. Africanized bees were first discovered in Arizona in 2003.
Scottsdale Bee Removal & Wasp Removal Services:
- Same Day Service, Open 24 Hours Per Day, 7 Days per week
- Fastest Arrival Time (Generally about one hour)
- Live Bee Removal & Relocation
- Humane Bee Removal / Bee Rescue
- Bee Extermination (only when necessary)
- Honeycomb Removal & Honey Cleanup
- Construction Repair at Honeycomb Removal Location
- Prevent Bees From Drinking at Swimming Pools, Water Falls, and Water Features
- Bee Proof Your Home
- Yellow Jacket and Wasp Removal
- Yellow Jacket, Wasp, Hornet, Bumble Bees, & Carpenter Bee Removal
We thoroughly train our technicians so they can take care of any bee or wasp problem you may have. In addition, our technicians are certified by the Arizona Department of Agriculture, Office of Pest Management. We guarantee success and back it up with our no-hassle warranty. Your bee or wasp problem will be solved —- or we will fix it for free. This is why we are the trusted name in Scottsdale bee removal.