The Beekeeper Total Bee Control has provided bee removal in Glendale since 1998. If your bees have just arrived we recommend removing them before they begin building honeycomb. Once honeycomb is present, removal costs generally increase due to increased work to remove the bees and the honeycomb. Call us for a price quote and we will be right there. We provide service to home owners, property managers, and HOAs.
In many instances, bees won’t bother anyone until something stirs them up. Many of our customers report friendly bees that became mean after a while. Once bees establish a home by building honeycomb, they will then defend their home” by dive bombing or sting people or animals in the area. This is typical of Africanized bee behavior. Nearly all honey bees in Glendale and the surrounding cities area are Africanized. In 2003, Africanized bees were first discovered in Arizona.
Glendale Bee Removal and Wasp Removal Services:
- We are Open 24 Hours Per Day, 7 Days per week and Offer Same Day Service
- Fastest Arrival Time – We can Generally Arrive in About One Hour
- Live Bee Removal & Relocation
- Humane Bee Removal / Bee Rescue
- Bee Extermination is Performed Only When Necessary
- Honeycomb Removal & Honey Cleanup
- Construction Repair at Honeycomb Removal Location – All Repairs are Performed by Our Skilled Tradesmen
- We Can Prevent Bees From Drinking at Swimming Pools, Water Falls, and Water Features
- We Offer Bee Proofing for Homes
- Wasp, Yellow Jacket, Hornet, Bumble Bee, & Carpenter Bee Removal
Our technicians are highly skilled and properly equipped enabling them to fix any bee or wasp problem you have. In addition, our technicians are tested and certified by the Office of Pest Management, Arizona Department of Agriculture. You can proceed with confidence with our Better Business Bureau A+ rating and our no-hassle warranty. Your bee or wasp problem will be solved —- or we will fix it for free. This is why we are the trusted name in bee removal in Glendale.