The Beekeeper Total Bee Control has provided town of Gilbert bee removal and wasp removal service since 1998. We have technicians located in Gilbert. We can be to your home or business in about one hour. Call us for a quick price quote. Our experts will be there to help you right away.
In Gilbert and across all of southern Arizona, nearly all wild honey bees are Africanized. Africanized bees are a hybrid of the Tanzanian honey bee imported from Africa into Brazil and the European Honey Bee. These hybrid honey bees can be unpredictable, so be very careful and keep pets and children away from them.
We provide live bee removal, bee rescue and relocation, and extermination (when necessary). We will inform you if honeycomb is present and also provide removal and cleanup. If requested, The Beekeeper provides construction repair at the honeycomb removal location. Our technicians are certified by the State of Arizona, Office of Pest Management and are highly trained by us to take care of any bee or wasp situation you may have.
Our expertise allows us to solve problems where other companies have failed. We guarantee positive results. With our no-hassle warranty, you can rest assured your bee or wasp problem is solved —- if not, we will correct it for free.
Our Bee Removal and Wasp Removal Services Include:
- Same Day Service, Open 24 Hours Per Day, 7 Days per week
- Fastest Arrival Time (Generally about one hour in most locations)
- Bee Removal / Bee Elimination
- Live Bee Removal & Relocation
- Humane Bee Removal / Bee Rescue
- Bee Extermination (only when required after bees have entered a wall void, roof void, or other void space)
- Honeycomb Removal & Honey Cleanup
- “In House” Construction Repair at Honeycomb Removal Location by our Skilled Tradesmen
- Prevent Bees From Drinking at Swimming Pools, Water Falls, and Water Features
- Bee Proof Your Home
- Yellow Jacket, Wasp, Hornet, Bumble Bees, & Carpenter Bee Removal