Have bees just arrived or have you had them for a while? Either way, we can help you today. The Beekeeper Total Bee Control has provided bee removal services in Fountain Hills since 1998. Call us for a price quote and we will be right there. We provide service to home owners, property managers, and HOAs, and all other property owners.
Our customers often report that the bees did not “bother” them for weeks or months, until something set them off. As the bee colony population grows they often start dive bombing or stinging people. We recommend removing the bees before this happens. It is especially important to remove bees when first discovered because virtually all feral honey bees in Arizona are Africanized. Africanized bees were first discovered in Arizona in 2003.
Fountain Hills Bee Removal Services:
- Same Day Service, Open 24 Hours Per Day, 7 Days per week
- Fastest Arrival Time (Generally about one hour)
- Bee Removal / Bee Elimination
- Live Bee Removal & Relocation
- Humane Bee Removal / Bee Rescue
- Bee Extermination (only when necessary)
- Honeycomb Removal & Honey Cleanup
- Construction Repair at Honeycomb Removal Location
- Prevent Bees From Drinking at Swimming Pools, Water Falls, and Water Features
- Bee Proof Your Home
- Yellow Jacket and Wasp Removal
- Yellow Jacket, Wasp, Hornet, Bumble Bees, & Carpenter Bee Removal
Our technicians are thoroughly trained to take care of any bee or wasp problem you may have. In addition, our technicians are certified by the Arizona Department of Agriculture, Office of Pest Management.
Our “no-hassle” warranty guarantees success. We will solve your bee problem —- or we’ll fix it for free.