Cave Creek Bee Removal Services
Your Cave Creek bee removal and wasp removal needs are our specialty. Whether your bees have just arrived or you’ve had them for a while, we can help you today. Call us for a price quote and we will be right there. We provide service to home owners, property managers, and HOAs, schools, municipalities, and all other properties.
Cave Creek Bee Removal and Wasp Removal Services:
- Same Day Service, Open 24 Hours Per Day, 7 Days per week
- Fastest Arrival Time (about one hour in most locations)
- Bee Removal / Bee Elimination
- Live Bee Removal & Relocation
- Humane Bee Removal / Bee Rescue
- Bee Extermination (when needed to remove bees from wall, roof, or other void spaces)
- Honeycomb Removal & Honey Cleanup
- Bee-related Construction Repairs are Performed by our In-House Tradesmen
- Prevent Bees From Drinking at Swimming Pools, Water Falls, and Water Features
- Bee Proof Your Home
- Yellow Jacket, Wasp, Hornet, Bumble Bees, & Carpenter Bee Removal
Many times, bees not bother anyone until they build a nest a couple of weeks after arrival. After honeycomb is built, a weed whacker or any intruder’s presence near their hive may cause the bees to sting in large numbers. This is particularly common with Africanized bees.
Do I have Africanized Bees?
Almost all honey bees in Cave Creek and the Phoenix metro area are Africanized. Africanized bees were first discovered in Arizona in 1993.
Our technicians are thoroughly trained and have the experience to take care of any bee or wasp problem you may have. Our technicians are certified by the Arizona Department of Agriculture, Office of Pest Management.
Do you Offer a Bee Removal Guarantee?
Your bee or wasp problem will be solved —- or we will fix it for free. That is our no-hassle warranty.