The Beekeeper Total Bee Control has provided Ahwatukee bee removal services since 1998. Our prices are competitive and we can be to you quickly. We provide service to home owners, property managers, and HOAs, contractors, schools, municipalities, and all others with bee removal in Ahwatukee, AZ.
Ahwatukee Bee Removal Services:
- Same Day Service, Open 24 Hours Per Day, 7 Days per week
- Fastest Arrival Time (generally about one hour depending on your location)
- Bee Removal / Bee Elimination
- Live Bee Removal & Relocation
- Humane Bee Removal / Bee Rescue
- Bee Extermination (when requested or when the bees are in a location where they cannot be removed live)
- Honeycomb Removal & Honey Cleanup
- Construction Repair of Bee Damage by our Skilled In-House Tradesmen
- Prevent Bees From Drinking at Swimming Pools, Water Falls, and Water Features
- Bee Proof Your Home
- Yellow Jacket, Wasp, Hornet, Bumble Bees, & Carpenter Bee Removal
Even if the bees have not been bothering you since they arrived, don’t wait until something sets them off. After a few weeks they will have built honeycomb and may become defensive. Defensive bee behavior includes chasing or stinging people or animals. Bee behavior can change almost instantly; especially, if something sets them off. This is particularly common with Africanized bees. Almost all honey bees in Ahwatukee and the Phoenix metro area are Africanized. Africanized bees were first discovered in Arizona in 1993.
We thoroughly train our technicians so they can take care of any bee or wasp problem you may have. In addition, our technicians are certified by the Arizona Department of Agriculture, Office of Pest Management.
Your peace of mind and satisfaction are our goals. We guarantee success and back it up with our no-hassle warranty. Your bee or wasp problem will be solved —- or we will fix it for free.