We Specialize ONLY in Africanized & Domestic Honey Bee, Wasp, Hornet, Yellow Jacket & Bumble Bee Removal. As Listed Below, We Offer a Full Array of Services Needed to Successfully Complete Any Bee Removal Job.
- Bee Rescue & Relocation
- Bee Extermination (when necessary due to safety of people and animals or when customer requests)
- Fastest Arrival Time at Your Home or Business (about one hour depending on location and work flow)
- Honeycomb Removal & Honey Cleanup
- Construction Repair at Bee Damage Location (performed by our skilled In-House Tradesmen)
- Our Work is Guaranteed & Insured
- Bee Prevention – Bee Removal From Pools, Waterfalls, and Other Water Features
- OUR Technicians are State Certified
- FREE, Honest Phone Quotes
- We Serve Homeowners, Property Managers, HOAs, Businesses, Contractors, Schools, Municipalities, and all Other Properties
In the Phoenix, Arizona area virtually all wild honey bees (those not in beekeepers’ boxes) are Africanized. Africanized bees are known to sting in much larger numbers than European bees. Both Africanized and European honey bees have the same physical appearance; therefore, all honey bees should be treated with the same caution as Africanized bees.
We use the same tried-and-true methods to remedy Africanized bee problems and European bee problems. Therefore, we will not attempt to scare you into believing that every bee situation is an emergency for which you should pay an inflated price.
We recommend professional removal of all bee swarms (newly arrived bees) and established bee hives as soon as discovered. Their presence is a health and safety risk to people and animals in the surrounding area. If bee removal is not performed within a couple of weeks after arrival, the bees will have built honeycomb. Bees and the resulting honeycomb often results in costly property damage if not removed. Bee removal or extermination should never be attempted by persons without professional training and protective equipment.