Call us if you have bee problems. We specialize in live bee removal and bee control for all property owners and managers. Safe removal of bees is our business. This includes Africanized & European honey bees. We offer the services needed to complete any bee removal job. We also provide expert removal of wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, and other flying stinging insects.
- Bee Rescue and Live Bee Removal – WHEN YOU CALL FOR SERVICE PLEASE INFORM OUR SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE THAT YOU WANT “LIVE REMOVAL” AND TELL OUR TECHNICIAN UPON ARRIVAL AT YOUR PROPERTY. When possible, we will save the bees and move them to our bee yard or release them to a safe desert location.
- Bee Extermination (when necessary due location and safety of people and animals)
- We Can be at Your Home or Business in About one hour
- Honeycomb Removal & Honey Cleanup
- Construction Repair at Bee Damage Location (performed by our skilled in-house tradesmen)
- Our Work is Guaranteed & Insured
- Bee Prevention – At Pools, Waterfalls, and Other Water Features
- OUR Technicians are State Certified
- FREE, Honest Phone Quotes
- We Serve Homeowners, Property Managers, HOAs, Businesses, Contractors, Schools, Municipalities, and all Other Properties
Bee Hive Removal
We have performed bee hive removal service in Phoenix and the surrounding cities since 1998. In order to save the bees, we recommend professional removal of all bee swarms (newly arrived bees) when you first notice them. Generally, bees cannot be saved after they find a hole and migrate into your home, business, tree stump, or other void. All it takes is a one-quarter inch hole in the outside of your home or business for the bees to enter and begin making a nest. Once the bees start making a nest, it can grow by up to one pound per day. Removal of the nest from inside a wall or roof will require more work and additional cost. We recommend removal before the bees find their way into your building.
Bee Removal Service
About 95 percent of our work is bee removal service. We perform about 6,000 bee removal jobs each year. Since 1998 we have completed about 95,000 bee removal jobs. We have successfully completed almost every bee removal scenario you can imagine.
Bee Removal Cost
The cost for bee removal varies from approximately $150 to $200. The price depends on your location and the location of the bees on your property. This price range is to remove the bees only. If the bees have built honey comb, the cost is generally more. Call us today for a reliable quote.
Honey Bee Removal
We offer a variety of bee removal options to our customers. Honey bee removal options depend on the location of the bees on your property. Our first recommendation is live bee removal, if it is possible. In the cases were live bee removal is not possible, we provide extermination service.
Africanized Honey Bees in Arizona
Africanized bees first entered southern Arizona in 1993. Soon after, European queen bees starting mating with the newly-arrived Africanized bees. Since that time, almost all European bees have been replaced by Africanized bees. Africanized and European honey bees look nearly identical. Therefore, all honey bees should be treated with the same caution as Africanized bees. Africanized bees are known to sting in much larger numbers than European bees. This tendency to sting makes Africanized bees a health and safety risk to people and animals.
New swarms and small bee hives are often gentle. However, when a hive gets bigger it usually become aggressive toward people, animals, or noise near their hive. All swarms and bee hives should be removed right away, before they become aggressive! Bee control should never be attempted by persons without professional training and the proper protective equipment.
Our Service Areas
We offer fast reliable bee removal in Mesa, Glendale, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Peoria and across the entire metropolitan area. We have technicians located in all areas of the valley. In most cases we can be at your location in about one to two hours. We are open for business 24 hours per day, seven days per week.